Keep up to date with Everest!
Everest seeking US JV partner --Global Cannabis Opportunities using Everest as a Canadian exporter to obtain global narket share in anticipation of removal of the US federal prohibition constraint.
" Canada is the single largest exporter of cannabis flower and oil in the world.” as reported by Prohibition Partners.”
Very few US companies have made a foray into global export markets using off shore Cannabis sources. Because of Canada's export reputation Everest BioPharma provides an opportunity as a Canadian exporter of premium product in the interim period before the US removes the federal prohibition allowing exports.
This is how the JV model with Everest works:
- The US company owns the brands/trademarks for sale in the global markets to sell Everest's Canadian craft premium flower processed at its facility here in Canada (after EU-GMP certification).
- In the interim, in anticipation of US federal legalization, the US company grows global market share, establishes brand awareness and registers it's trademarks in the global export markets.
- The US company is paid portion of the profits of the export sales. Everest is paid its industry standard processing fees and their craft farmer members are paid for their product.
- After US federal cannabis legalization and removal of prohibition the US company sells its US sourced product directly into the global markets using its already established market share and brands.
- In addition to service revenues for the export markets, Everest will simultaneously earn valuable domestic market service revenues.
- And the US JV partner can share in the profits of all service revenues with a high gross margin
Interested in creating a competitive advantage over your US competitors during the interim before US legalization? Please contact us below for more information.
Past News / Press Releases
February 23, 2021
Everest BioPharma Gains Eligible Business Corporation Status allowing for 30% tax credit for BC investors. Adding value to its COR Approval from HEALTH CANADA.
May 16th, 2019
Everest Biopharma Gains COR Approval from Health Canada for the same category of Cannabis Extraction licence As Competitors MediPharm Labs and Valens.