JV Partner Opportunities
Everest Biopharma International Inc. with it's division Everest Craft Family, is a closely held private company based in Kelowna, BC intending to have its processing facility certified EU-GMP working with a US JV partner.
This is how the JV model with Everest works:
- The US company owns the brands/trademarks for sale in the global markets to sell Everest's Canadian craft premium flower processed at its facility here in Canada (after EU-GMP certification).
- In the interim, in anticipation of US federal legalization, the US company grows global market share, establishes brand awareness and registers it trademarks in the global export markets.
- The US company is paid the profits of the export sales, Everest is paid its industry standard processing fees and their craft farmer members are paid for their product.
- After US federal cannabis legalization and removal of prohibition the US company sells its US sourced product directly into the global markets using its already established market share and brands.
- In addition to service revenues for the export markets, Everest will simultaneously earn valuable domestic market service revenues.
- And the US JV partner will share in the profits of all service revenues with a high gross margin